Fundraisers are crucial for every charity. We couldn’t do anything without you. So how have we made it easier for you to fundraise? And how can you maximise every penny raised? Here are some tips…
Virgin Money Giving
- Go to our charity page at Virgin Money Giving: ESRT – Virgin Money Giving.
- Select the ‘Make a donation’ tab (right hand navigation) and donate by credit or debit card (remembering to pledge Gift Aid when prompted if you are eligible).
It’s as simple as that! Virgin Money Giving will pay your donation directly to the charity and help it go that little bit further by collecting Gift Aid from each pledged donation directly from HMRC on the charity’s behalf.
If you wish, you can make a regular donation too, just select the ‘Make a monthly donation’ tab.
Not keen on online donations? Donate directly to ESRT instead!
Alternatively, you can send a cheque payable to “Ewing’s Sarcoma Research Trust” to Ewing’s Sarcoma Research Trust, 7 Goldfinch, Close, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Kent TN12 6XW.
And if you wish to pledge Gift Aid, please contact the charity at email@example.com and we can post or email a Gift Aid Form to you – whatever suits you better!
Fundraising and sponsorship
- Go to our charity page ESRT – Virgin Money Giving.
- Select “Start Fundraising” on the right hand side of the page, choose an event and you can set up your own fundraising page.
- Check Virgin Money Giving for useful tips and ideas, and personalise your page as much or little as you want!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help with your fundraising (be sure to let us know if we can tell the world what a great job you’re doing!
Gift Aid Forms
Some UK tax payers are eligible to pledge Gift Aid when making a donation and HMRC’s current eligibility conditions appear on our forms.
If your supporters wish to pledge Gift Aid when they complete the form please ensure that each supporter clearly writes their full name and home address, as well as the other specified details. If they don’t fill these in, we can’t claim the Gift Aid!
If you have any further questions regarding fundraising please contact the charity at email@example.com.