We would like to thank these wonderful people who have fundraising events planned during the next few months. If you would like to visit their pages to find out more about them and donate, you can go to the Virgin Money Giving homepage and use the search function to find their fundraising page: Virgin Money Giving Homepage >>
- Alan Aitchison is entering the Tough Mudder in memory of his brother, Daniel.
- The ‘Scrambled Legs’ team of: Lauren Thorogood, Nigel Short, Chris Parsons and Graham Twist are doing the Back2TheTrenches obstacle course.
- Letitia Taylor is running a 10k run in memory of her amazing friend Cathy.
- The, ‘Shattered Knees’ team Kenneth and Mark Reilly, Anthony Dillon and Tim Dovey are aiming to do the Three Peaks Challenge.
- Nick Watts and Stuart Redding are doing the 100k Grand Union Canal Walk.
- Danielle Eades–Arter and Tom Roberts are taking part in a Sky-diving event.
- Claire Turner is entering the Three Peaks Challenge.
- We hope to have three boats in the Dragon Boat Festival at Bewl Water. Virgin Money Giving pages are yet to be set up by the teams.
- Alasdair Dewar is doing the Great Scottish Run in support of several charities including the ESRT.