Ewing’s Sarcoma is a cancer which affects the lives of families all across the land each year. Our charity was founded by Matthew Short who was first diagnosed in 2007. You can find out more about how Ewing’s has affected his life and that of other if you click here >>
We also have some information about Ewing’s Sarcoma which you can find by following this link >>
If you would like to make a donation an easy way to do so is through Virgin Money Giving. Just go to their homepage at Virgin Money Giving and enter, Ewing’s Sarcoma Research Trust into the search box for charities and you will be taken to our charity page. This is a particularly helpful way of giving if you wish to gift aid your donation.
Alternatively if you would like to donate in other ways please contact us via the contact page or by email to: email@example.com
Thank you for your support.
The Ewing’s Sarcoma Research Trust is taking part in the Euro Ewing Consortium, which is dedicated to improving survival from Ewing sarcoma. It is a major Europe-wide collaboration between clinicians, scientists and patients. You can find out more information at www.euroewing.eu
Forth coming fundraising events
If you would like to visit their pages to find out more about our fundraisers and donate, you can go to the Virgin Money Giving homepage and use the search function to find their fundraising page: Virgin Money Giving Homepage >>
- Alan Aitchison is entering the Tough Mudder in memory of his brother, Daniel.
- The ‘Scrambled Legs’ team of: Lauren Thorogood, Nigel Short, Chris Parsons and Graham Twist are doing the Back2TheTrenches obstacle course.
- Letitia Taylor is running a 10k run in memory of her amazing friend Cathy.
- The, ‘Shattered Knees’ team Kenneth and Mark Reilly, Anthony Dillon and Tim Dovey are aiming to do the Three Peaks Challenge.
- Nick Watts and Stuart Redding are doing the 100k Grand Union Canal Walk.
- Danielle Eades–Arter and Tom Roberts are taking part in a Sky-diving event.