Ewing’s Sarcoma is a cancer which affects the lives of families all across the land each year. Our charity was founded by Matthew Short who was first diagnosed in 2007. To find out more about how Ewing’s has affected his life and that of others, click here >>
We also have some information about Ewing’s Sarcoma which you can find by following this link >>
If you would like to make a donation – you might wonder how is the easiest way! One easy way to donate is through Virgin Money Giving. Visit our Virgin Money Giving link to donate through our charity page. This offers a simple way to donate if you wish to gift aid your donation.
If this doesn’t work for you, please contact us via the contact page or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support.
Every year in the UK about 80 people are diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma. Whether looking for uplifting stories to help with a personal experience, or learning more about the experiences of sufferers, here are the stories of just some people who’ve battled Ewing’s. To read the stories click here >>
The Ewing’s Sarcoma Research Trust is taking part in the Euro Ewing Consortium, which is dedicated to improving survival from Ewing’s sarcoma. It is a major Europe-wide collaboration between clinicians, scientists and patients. You can find out more information at www.euroewing.eu
Recent and forthcoming fundraising events
If you would like to visit their pages to find out more about our fundraisers and donate, you can go to the Virgin Money Giving homepage and use the search function to find their fundraising page: Virgin Money Giving Homepage >>
- Alan Aitchison is entering the Tough Mudder in memory of his brother, Daniel.
- The ‘Scrambled Legs’ team of Lauren Thorogood, Nigel Short, Chris Parsons and Graham Twist successfully completed the Back2TheTrenches obstacle course.
- Letitia Taylor is running a 10k run in memory of her amazing friend Cathy.
- The, ‘Shattered Knees’ team Kenneth and Mark Reilly, Anthony Dillon and Tim Dovey are aiming to do the Three Peaks Challenge.
- Nick Watts and Stuart Redding are doing the 100k Grand Union Canal Walk.
- Danielle Eades–Arter and Tom Roberts are taking part in a Sky-diving event.